Our items were made with great care and the highest expertise from Italian craftsmen. Being a natural product, each leather skin is unique, so color differences or vein marks may appear and are natural features which do not either detract from the quality of the product nor should be considered as imperfections.
Please treat your Lamoureux like something precious and keep in mind a few points:
- Avoid exposure to abrasive surfaces or sharp objects for leather and hardware
- Avoid repeated contact with other coloured material and direct exposure to sunlight, humidity and heat to prevent colour transfer and fading.
- Avoid contact with water, oils, perfumes, and cosmetics
- If the leather does get wet, rub gently with a dry and soft cloth and dry at room temperature
- To remove tarnish on metal hardware, polish it from time to time with a dry jewelry cleaning cloth
- When not in use, please store the item in the protective dust bag
- Should be cleaned by leather specialists only
If you have any questions about an item please contact firstname.lastname@example.org before you place your order.